Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Burke Premiere Events-Catering and Event Planning

Ooc:

agent-mockingbird:

So I may be slightly tipsy and I'm gonna play this game but if you want IC drunk texts let me know. k k. 

ooc:

NEAL PETER. WHAT DID I SAY ABOuT HEARTBREAKING BEAUTY. 

STOP. STOP UNLESS YOU’RE WRITING HAPPY THINGS. 

where is the kissing???

Peter or Neal?

"Peter." There is no hesitation. There is no second guessing. She loves Neal, but she isn't married to him. He's flighty, he's a cat who doesn't handle being locked down. 

Peter? Peter is her's and has been since italian food. Since she got pasta sauce on her white shirt and had to spend fifteen minutes in the bathroom trying to clean it off, leaving her with a wet patch for the rest of the meal, that haunted her for the rest of the meal, despite Peter's jacket around her. 

Peter is her world, her excitement, her escape because without him she'd just be another event planner in New York. 

Her choice is always going to be Peter because he's a good man who can always be trusted, and Neal can only be trusted when it counts. 

Send my muse a difficult choice to make.

agent-mockingbird: Read More

agent-mockingbird:

Read More

ooc:

agent-mockingbird:

Wow everything showed up at once, including my imgonnashoottothrill's giveaway package!

insuranceinvestigatorbarbie: "Just a warning, I'm a horrible cook and terrible student. I just...

insuranceinvestigatorbarbie:

"Just a warning, I'm a horrible cook and terrible student. I just thought maybe I can, well… cook for Neal sometimes. But since he's the cook between us I think I'll just embarrassed myself."

image

“How am I not surprised. I read somewhere that cooking was an art…of course it’s up Neal’s ally.” She laughs lightly. “It’s alright. We’ll start with something simple. Like breakfast. It’s hard to mess up breakfast foods, unless you’re really really trying to.” 

insuranceinvestigatorbarbie: "Although that will make me look so damn inadequate for obvious...

insuranceinvestigatorbarbie:

"Although that will make me look so damn inadequate for obvious reasons, but yeah I'd love your help…"

image

“Well, the only way to get better is to have an excellent teacher and, well practice.” 

aseaofquotes: Junot Díaz, This Is How You Lose Her



aseaofquotes:

Junot Díaz, This Is How You Lose Her

insuranceinvestigatorbarbie: I think I need to learn how to cook… “I do run a catering...

insuranceinvestigatorbarbie:

I think I need to learn how to cook…

image

“I do run a catering business. Maybe I can help?” 

500 FOLLOWER GIVE AWAY!

shieldshawk:

First prize will receive:
(one winner here)

One (1) three thousand word story, written by me, prompted by you

Second prize will receive:
(three winners here)

One (1) one thousand five hundred word story, written by me, prompted by you.

Third prize will receive:
(ten winners)

One (1) Drabble, written by me, prompted by you.

DA RULEZ:

  • This post must get 100 notes by April 30th, 2013.
  • You must be following me.
  • Likes do not count.
  • Reblog as many times as you want, but don't spam your lovely followers, they probably won't appreciate you for that.
  • I'm gonna be choosing by random number generator who'll win.
  • this will end on the 30th of April, and I'll get the prizes out with in two or three weeks of that.

sometimes i read messages and i'll be like 'oh i'll reply later' and i actually end up not replying...

sometimes i read messages and i'll be like 'oh i'll reply later' and i actually end up not replying so sorry if you think i'm ignoring it's just laziness at it's finest

Photo





















ooc:

guys I should get my presents today. they are “out for delivery.” Woop. 

jumpinjunebug needs an event planned

jumpinjunebug:

"Lovely to see you too, El. How are you and peter doing, dear? I'll take coffee if you've got it?"

“We’re doing well. He’s at work right now, so the house is pretty quiet except for Satchmo.” At the sound of his name the dog comes running in, tail wagging and tongue hanging out, sitting in front of the pair. 

“I just made a fresh pot.” She said with a nod, patting the dog on the head. “June, Satch, Satch say hi to June.” 

The dog huffed lightly, staring up at the pair. 

peterburke-fbi: oleandercandlesandoldjazz: peterburke-fbi replied to your post: What if Peter...

peterburke-fbi:

oleandercandlesandoldjazz:

I'm not going anywhere, hon.

Damn right you're not. You really think I'd let you go after 12 years? 

I never said I wanted to leave. Problem settled. 

That’s not the point. Even if you did want to leave, I wouldn’t let you because I know you’d be making the biggest mistake of your life. 

What if Neal hurt Peter?

what if neal hurt peter

It's not something she can say out loud because he has. Neal hurts Peter all the time, when Neal doesn't live up to Peter's standards. When there are half truths and omissions, Peter's face crumbles slightly, because He expects better. 

"What if he did?" She shrugs. "Peter would work it out, they would work it out because that is what friends do, what partners do." 

What if you learned Peter was a dirty cop?

Are you kidding me? The dirtiest "laundry" Peter has is not coming home for dinner when he says he is. And even if he was, he wouldn't lie to me. Peter loves his job, he's a good man and he'll continue to be. 

peterburke-fbi replied to your post: What if Peter left? I'm not going anywhere, hon. Damn right...

I'm not going anywhere, hon.

Damn right you’re not. You really think I’d let you go after 12 years? 

What if Peter left?

What makes you think he'd leave? Peter's not the leaving type, not when he knows what he has. 

No comments:

Post a Comment