Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A day in the life

Photo



Photo



Photo



winterslongnight: "I'll do everything I can to win this...

















winterslongnight:

"I'll do everything I can to win this war."

From the "Ender's Game" trailer

Photo



drawing-bored: fuck yeah, aj hateley!











drawing-bored:

fuck yeah, aj hateley!

Photo



Photo



Photo



As a composer I don't have a protective shield against what's...

















As a composer I don't have a protective shield against what's happening. It goes right into me and sort of empathetic overdrive. I love this show, I mean it just puts you on the rack. One minute you're flying around London, next minute you're on some kind of go-kart in space, and then it just comes down to two people saying goodbye, quite often, and it's tragic. It kills me every time, so yeah I really live that and it's a great show to work on. (x)

Photo





















Photo



the-absolute-funniest-posts: This post has been featured on...



the-absolute-funniest-posts:

This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.

Photo



tyleroakley:



tyleroakley:

tifferini: Teen Wolf » Season 3 Quotes     ↳ "Yeah…"     ...





tifferini:

Teen Wolf » Season 3 Quotes
     ↳ "Yeah…"
          "Dad, what are you doing? Dad! What are you doing? Argh…"

tifferini: Teen Wolf » Season 3 Quotes     ↳ "For not calling...





tifferini:

Teen Wolf » Season 3 Quotes
     ↳ "For not calling or text Allison all summer,
          even when I really wanted to,
          even when it was so hard not to sometimes.
          Just try to give her the space she wants."

Photo









thenaebyrd777: livelaughobsess: nopartylikeagatsbyparty: amysp...





thenaebyrd777:

livelaughobsess:

nopartylikeagatsbyparty:

amyspond:

{x}

*sobs violently*

I JUST REALIZED THAT WHEN MATT SAID THIS HE SAID IT KNOWING FULL WELL HE ONLY HAS ONE MORE EPSIODE OF DOCTOR WHO TO FILM EVER EVER AGAIN AND I'M CRYING SOMEONE HOLD ME

YOU GUYS IM TEARING UP AND I DONT WATCH DOCTOR WHO 

fer1972: Colonel Vader by Hilary White



fer1972:

Colonel Vader by Hilary White

No comments:

Post a Comment