Thursday, June 6, 2013

Love My Feet

I NEED NEW SHOES

Basically, I am in dyre need of new shoes/footwear.

If you can would like to purchase me something please contact me on privateselling@yahoo.co.uk.

Thank you so so much! xxxxx

Sandals for sale....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170945823722?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Early morning run #yes please!!







Early morning run #yes please!!

Christening footwear. Do we like? x



Christening footwear.

Do we like? x

Ive been away

Sorry everyone, I have been not so good and blogging as I was disheartened by not having too many followers! I have since been emailed asking for updates so I guess I will get back too it!

Sorry xxxxxxx

P.S. see my work shoes today. I got cement on my foot :(

Money, Money, Money… !!











Money, Money, Money… !!

Wow!!! A hard nights waitressing this evening….. HOT...









Wow!!! A hard nights waitressing this evening….. HOT SWEATY AND SMELLY!!! 5pm - 11.30pm. Who wants to sniff them? ;)

lovequotesrus: EVERYTHING LOVE:



lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE:

Anyone want to purchase there for me ;) xx



Anyone want to purchase there for me ;) xx

As promised from the other day.xxx







As promised from the other day.xxx

Hey guys, sorry I didnt blog yesterday.. i was sick but today I...







Hey guys, sorry I didnt blog yesterday.. i was sick but today I am back.

So this morning I endured a 45 minute, 6.30am spin session and come out dripping wet, I then proceeded to cycle 20 mins all uphil to work.

Today I have opted for some gold sandals although I wouldnt have if i new how cold it would be, and some pink toe polish! I love toe polishes… I have sooo many different colours but there is always more in my collection. I really need some BarryM Crackle effect.. does anyone have any reviews or preferences on colour?

Who wants to see some shots of my gym trainers, say III!!

I am off to a friends tonight for Dinner so will be wearing some heels with a gorgeous outfit, ill upload later.

Much love xx

A little taster of things to come. xx









A little taster of things to come. xx

29th August 2012

So today is the first day of my blog.

My blog is basically going to be about the day to day life of my footwear and myself. Any new shoes or accessories I purchase I will post pictures of. What footwear I have had the pleasure of wearing to work and to the gym, recording my workout in the gym, where I have stepped and maybe things Ive stepped on etc.

Well today its tipping it down, what do you expect living in England I hear you say, right? Well today I wore my new Sandals purchased from supermarket budget store ASDA for £5!!! on Saturday whilst shopping with my Mom. They are actually very comfy and quite pretty (pictures to follow later as my camera wont connect up!). Im due to go for my lunch soon so im probably going to get soaking wet feet and toes but nevermind, ill splash in some puddles!

Today I got up late and had very little time to paint my toenails so sorry for the bad state of them, tomorrow I may go for red.. what do you guys think?

Tonight I have work at the supermarket and I will be wearing my new work shoes purchased from Dororthy Perkins last week for a bargain price of £15.00. Ill show you some pictures tonight of me modelling them. So on my feet from 6.30am - 10pm at night again, oh its a hard life!

Have a wonderful day all, ill put my pictures up later for you,

Love S x

My Ebay Selling Page ;)

My Ebay Selling Page ;) :

Please reguarly check for things I have for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment